At 2112 Leaflet Distribution we understand that our clients are entrusting the reputation of their business to us when the employ us to deliver their leaflets. In order to ensure that we portray the best possible image for their business, all of our distributors follow the following ethics when delivering their leaflets.
1) Always deliver all of the leaflets we are given
2) Always deliver all of the leaflets to every house in the designated area.
3) Never leave leaflets at the bottom of stairs our outside properties, even if residents tell us to.
4) Always put the leaflet through each individual letterbox in blocks of flats.
5) Always ensure that the leaflets are put fully through each letterbox.
6) Always use pathways and never walk over flowerbeds, climb over fences, walls, hedges etc.
7) Leave gates as we find them – if they are open, leave them open if they are closed, ensure they are closed again.
8) When we cannot deliver a leaflet, record the address and the reason why we could gain access to the property.
9) Never deliver leaflets if there is a note on any door saying “No Leaflets” or “No Junk Mail” or something similar.
10) Always be polite to people, even if they are not polite to us.