We have spent over 5 years developing our Leaflet Distribution business which covers Glasgow and West-Central Scotland. This is a very large area and in order to develop our brand and services across the entire region. To do this effectively, we are offering Franchising and Licencing opportunities to ambitious entrepreneurs who are keen to start and develop their own successful business.
What do Franchisees get?
– Exclusive use of the 2112 Leaflet Distribution brand in the geographic area(s) in which you invest
– Demographic data for your area(s)
– System to calculate the number of houses in your area(s)
– Your own Web Site optimised for search engines for your area(s)
– Links from this main web site to your site(s)
– Google AdWords campaign management for your area(s)
– You will be given all enquiries that we get for your area(s) from our central marketing activities
– Access to our graphic designers
– Access to our low-cost leaflet printing
– Training on running your business
– Training on marketing your business
– Access to all of our marketing materials and processes, procedures and policies
– 500 business cards
– Help with registering your company
– Help with registering for VAT
– We can managing your invoicing for you
– We can manage you bookkeeping and tax returns for you
What Geographic Areas are Available?
We have split our entire area by post code district and you can invest in any one or multiple area(s).
What are the Costs?
The cost of the licence will depend on the number of households in the area(s) that you are interested in and on the number of areas you would like to invest in.
As a general rule of thumb the initial investment will be £179 per 1,000 households in the area. For example, the whole of Hamilton (ML3) would cost as little as £5,000.
Company: 2112 Direct Marketing T/A 2112 Leaflet Distribution, Ground Floor, 29 Meikle Crescent. Hamilton ML3 7AQ
Registration No: SC352956
VAT Registration No: 971 0992 00
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.