2112 Leaflet Distribution are one of the very few companies who will Guarantee to Deliver All of your Leaflets into the area(s) agree with you. No matter how many leaflets you ask us to deliver, we will deliver every one of them and nothing less. We Deliver – Guaranteed!
People are critical to quality of service provided by any Leaflet Distribution company. The only way that we can provide Guaranteed Leaflet Distribution on all of our jobs is by ensuring that we only employ the very best people and have proper procedures in place to back it up.
Reasons to Trust us
Here are some of the reasons why you can have complete confidence in our Guaranteed Leaflet Distribution:
1) We only use leaflet distributors who are all very experienced and understand the importance of doing a great job and follow our delivery policy;
2) Unlike many companies in our industry, we pay our distributors more than national living wage which means that they take their job very seriously;
3) All of our distributors rely on this work to make a living and are therefore highly motivated to do a good job;
4) We have a zero tolerance policy on errors and insist that all of our distributors follow our delivery ethics;
5) All of our distributors voluntarily wear GPS logging devices which track their movement throughout the working day;
6) Each of our distributors knows that our clients receive totally transparent reports which means that they know that any mistakes that they make will most likely be picked up by our client.
Strong Delivery Ethics
When we deliver your leaflets and flyers, we understand that we are representing your businesses and that the quality of our service reflects directly upon you. In order to ensure that our distributors work to the highest standards, they work to our delivery ethics which have been developed using the extensive experience and knowledge we have acquired over the countless hours spent delivering leaflets on behalf of clients.
On the very rare occasion that an issue is reported, it is investigated by a director of the company using all of the information that we have is available, both subjective and objective. In the unlikely event that we have made an error in a distribution, we will make amends for the error. This can take the form of a partial or full refund, a free distribution or another form of compensation that is agreed between us. Serious errors can result in the leaflet distributor losing their job if it is proven that they have not done their job properly. For this reason, we take fraudulent claims made by unscrupulous clients equally seriously.
We Provide Proof that your Leaflets were Delivered
Our commitment to Transparent Reporting means that we always provide our clients with a GPS Map showing the area into which your leaflets have been distributed along with a non-delivery report containing a comprehensive list of the addresses where we could not deliver their leaflets along with the reason why they could not be delivered. This means that all of our clients can easily test and check to ensure that their leaflets were distributed properly.
We use GPS tracking systems for three reasons. Firstly to ensure that our distributors are aware that their movements are being tracked and are, therefore, less likely to make mistakes. Secondly, and more importantly, it ensures that we are able to check all of the relevant distribution information on the rare occasion that we get a query from a client. This means that we can prove if any reported issue is valid, a misunderstanding or even bogus. Finally we check the distribution map by overlaying the GPS tracks on the completed distribution map to ensure that all of the streets in the designated area have been distributed to.