These payment terms form part of our leaflet distribution terms and conditions (sections 7 and 8).
1) Credit terms may be offered at the sole discretion of the Company and may be withdrawn at any time. In the absence of agreed credit terms, payment must be received in full before the start of any job.
2) Where credit terms have been agreed, the following (sections 3 to 8) shall apply:
3) Unless otherwise agreed by both parties in writing, credit terms are as stated on the invoice (normally payable on receipt but never more than 30 days).
4) Payment should ideally be made by BACS transfer using the details stated on the invoice. Cheques should be made payable to the Company.
5) A transaction fee of 3% will be charged to payments made by credit or debit cards of via PayPal.
6) If an invoice is not paid within the specified credit terms (see 7.2), the Company reserves the right to charge the Client interest from the invoice date at a rate of 8% above the Bank of England base rate as well as debt recovery costs of £40 up to £999.99, £70 up to £999.99 and £100 for £10,000 and over.
7) Any discount that is based on payment being received within the credit terms shall be deemed to be null and void if the invoice is not paid in full by the agreed date. In these circumstances, the full amount excluding the discount shall be due.
8) If an invoice has not been paid for a period deemed to be excessive by the Company, the Company may engage the services of a debt recovery specialist. The Client accepts full responsibility for paying all costs incurred by the Company relating to recovering the debt.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
The Company will be entitled to charge the amount of any Value Added Tax payable irrespective of whether the VAT amount is stated in the Company’s order form or included in any quotation. For the avoidance of doubt, the VAT amount will not normally be stated in quotations or in an order form.
Company Name: 2112 Direct Marketing Ltd
Company Number: SC352956.
VAT Registration No: 971 0992 00
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.