These payment terms form part of our leaflet distribution terms and conditions (section 7).
1) In the absence of agreed credit terms, payment must be received at the time of booking. Credit terms are at the sole discretion of the Company and may be withdrawn at any time.
2) Unless otherwise agreed by both parties in writing, credit terms are 30 days from the invoice date unless different terms are stated on the invoice.
3) Payment should ideally be made by BACS transfer using the details stated on the invoice. Cheques should be made payable to the Company.
4) A transaction fee of 3% will be charged to payments made by credit or debit cards.
5) If an invoice is not paid within the specified credit terms (see 7.2), the Company reserves the right to charge the Client interest from the invoice date at a rate of 8% above the Bank of England base rate as well as debt recovery costs of £40 up to £999.99, £70 up to £999.99 and £100 for £10,000 and over.
6) Any discount that is based on payment being received within the credit terms shall be deemed to be null and void if the invoice is not paid in full by the agreed date. In these circumstances, the full amount excluding the discount shall be due.
7) If an invoice has not been paid for a period deemed to be excessive by the Company, the Company may engage the services of a debt recovery specialist. The Client accepts full responsibility for paying all costs incurred by the Company relating to recovering the debt.
Company: 2112 Direct Marketing T/A 2112 Leaflet Distribution, Ground Floor, 29 Meikle Crescent. Hamilton ML3 7AQ
Registration No: SC352956
VAT Registration No: 971 0992 00
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.