If you want to be sure that your leaflets, flyers and other marketing materials are distributed properly then you need to ensure that you use a professional, trustworthy leaflet distribution company.
There are many factors to consider when engaging a company to distribute your leaflets. Here are some of the questions you should ask:
– Do they have appropriate and up to date insurance?
– Are they honest and trustworthy – will they provide references for other work done?
– Do they use their own leaflet distributers or do they use sub-contractors?
– Can they help you to identify the best areas to distribute your leaflets?
– Are they able to provide accurate information on how many houses are in a particular area?
– Can they help you to identify where your ideal customers live?
– Do they provide detailed, accurate reports – as to see examples?
– Do they have strong delivery ethics and procedures – ask to see them?
– How much do they charge? Remember good quality leaflet distribution is not cheap so if they are offering a low cost service then there will almost certainly be issues – see our article on low cost leaflet distribution.
For further information, read our article on what to expect from a good leaflet distribution company.
Company: 2112 Direct Marketing T/A 2112 Leaflet Distribution, 29 Meikle Crescent. Hamilton ML3 7AQ
Registration No: SC352956
VAT Registration No: 971 0992 00