There are many factors to consider when engaging a company to distribute your leaflets. Here are some of the questions you should ask:
– Do they have appropriate and up to date insurance?
– Are they honest and trustworthy – will they provide references for other work done?
– Do they use their own leaflet distributors or do they use sub-contractors?
– Can they help you to identify the best areas to distribute your leaflets?
– Are they able to provide accurate information on how many houses are in a particular area?
– Can they help you to identify where your ideal customers live?
– Do they provide detailed, accurate reports – as to see examples?
– Do they have strong delivery ethics and procedures – ask to see them?
– How much do they charge? Remember good quality leaflet distribution is not cheap so if they are offering a low cost service then there will almost certainly be issues – see our article on low cost leaflet distribution.
For further information, read our article on what to expect from a good leaflet distribution company.
Company: 2112 Direct Marketing T/A 2112 Leaflet Distribution, Ground Floor, 29 Meikle Crescent. Hamilton ML3 7AQ
Registration No: SC352956
VAT Registration No: 971 0992 00
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.